Shopping tour – secrets of the Medina
Moroccan shopping doesn’t have to be a mystery — all you really need to master the Medina is a local to show you how it’s done! Join our group tour and visit hidden stalls, shop for real-deal souvenirs like leather, lamps, shoes, carpets, spices, and Argan oil, and learn to haggle like a true Marrakech insider. Bonus: we’ve even scored a few exclusive discounts just for this tour.
- Unravel the labyrinth of souks in the Marrakech medina.
- Visit secret shopping spots away from the tourist trail that you would never be able to find on your own.
- Meet local artisans and learn about their traditional craft methods.
- Get access to exclusive price discounts and learn how to haggle in Arabic.
- Take a break with some Berber tea and snacks at a local café.
- Support a good cause — part of the proceeds from the tour go to fund a local women’s project.
Local English-speaking guide, shopping map, shopping discounts, free delivery of bulky goods to your hotel, afternoon tea.
Shipping costs of your goods to your home country (most of our artisans are experienced with shipping bulky goods and can arrange this for you), additional food and drink or items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Meeting point: Outside Café France in Djemaa El-Fna Square.
Starting time: 2.00 PM.
Ending point: Djemaa El-Fna Square.
Submit your review